FAILURE TO READ THE MANUAL WILL VOID THE WARRANTY RETAIN FOR FUTURE REFERENCE. READ CAREFULLY.
- Plug the coil into the control box and ensure it is fully secure.
- Plug the power cord into a properly grounded outlet. Never use a two prong adapter, extension cord or relocatable power tap (outlet/power strip).
- Place your enail compatible nail onto your rig. Install the coil onto the nail.
- Press the black power switch on the back of the unit to turn it ON/OFF. Press the red power switch to turn the coil ON/OFF
- The unit will overshoot the set temperature on the initial startup, allow the unit to run for a few minutes at one set temperature for maximum calibration and to stabilize
HOW TO SET THE TEMPERATURE:
- All Ganesh Vapes units are pre-programmed and preset to reach 710ºF. For all units only use the UP and DOWN arrows to set the desired temperature. Standard units have a temp range of 0ºF to 1200ºF. Recommended usage is below 1000ºF. Hold the button down to increase number changing speed. The numbers will flash/blink indicating the desired temperature is set. Do not press the ”SET/O” or > buttons. These two buttons are for programming the enail and should not be touched unless you are familiar with operating the unit. Each unit already comes preprogrammed.
HOW TO SET TEMPERATURE FOR PELICAN ENAILS:
To ensure your coil lasts as long as possible avoid putting excess pressure on the coil specifically the wiring. Frequent bending/pulling/bundling can damage the internal wiring. Using the coil at temperatures above 1000ºF significantly shortens the lifespan of your coil. Your coil will turn a dark black almost burnt look if used above 1000ºF and is easily identifiable. If you need to clean your nail 1000ºF should be sufficient in removing most residues off your nail. Coils will need to be replaced once they reach the end of their lifespan; this is true with all Enails. Once your coil nears the end of its lifespan the display will show EEEE indicating a new coil is required. If your coil stops working within 12 months contact us directly through our website and a replacement will be provided free of charge once the problem is verified. ONLY USE Ganesh Vapes Coils WITH Ganesh Vapes ENAILS, many other coils are wired differently and will not work with our units.
This includes all Enail models. ONLY USE Ganesh Vapes COILS WITH Ganesh Vapes ENAILS. If your controller stops working within 30 days please contact us directly through our website and a replacement will be provided free of charge once the problem is verified. The warranty for the Enail controller only covers failure of electronics, it does not cover any forms of accidental damage, theft, misuse or neglect including:
- Any forms of physical damage
- Opening the Enail housing/encasing
- Not reading the manual before use
- Using coils or power cords not from Ganesh Vapes
- Exposing the unit or its electrical components to any liquids/gels/moisture
- Using the unit at temperatures above 1000ºF for an extended period of time.
It is recommended that you remove the coil from your quartz domeless nail or banger immediately after turning the unit off or before. When the unit is turned on the coil heats up and expands but once turned off the coil starts to cool and will contract and squeeze the quartz nail/banger potentially breaking it. Removing the coil will eliminate the chance of the nail breaking significantly. When using a quartz nail/banger be careful when using a dabber, it is recommended that you avoid scraping/hitting the dish, stem and walls of the nail and instead let the oil melt into the dish in order to prolong the life of the nail.